One of the delights of the perfect English pub is that it is at the heart of its community a place where people can come together. That’s why we believe it’s so important for us to give something back to our local community. Below are just a couple of things we do to help out in some small way.
Local Air Ambulances
We are really excited that Local Air Ambulances are our current charity partner for the next 2 years. There are times when the hospital must come to the patient and Air Ambulances allows this to happen.
As a company Hall & Woodhouse will be supporting the following 8 Air Ambulance Charities, with an aim of raising in the region of £200,000 to £250,000 split equally across the 8 charities over the two years.
- Devon Air Ambulance Trust
- Dorset and Somerset Air Ambulance
- Great Western Air Ambulance Charity
- Hampshire and IOW Air Ambulance
- Kent, Surrey and Sussex Air Ambulance
- London’s Air Ambulance
- Thames Valley Air Ambulance
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance